Sunday, June 12, 2011

Walk through the shadow

Verse:
You stand, looking into my eyes,
Holding my hands, feelings burning high.

Close the door, no one would ring,
Dancing, held in your arms, and the Elves singing.

We shared stories through the clock, from morning till night,
Till break of the dawn, through the window's sight.

Chorus: - 2
Now, you're walking away,
I wish you could stay.

Verse:
Clouds of smoke on the street, as I see you fade away,
For one last time, hold me under your sway.

Let's break the rules and spread the sheet of flowers,
To go back to the time, the time of ours.

Kiss the air, the air that smells of you.
I walk under your shadow, you walk me through.

Chorus: - 2
And now, you're walking away,
I wish you could stay.

I see it, I see it now, you turn around,
I see it in your eyes, showers of light,
In the silence of the moment, a water drop that sound,
As it hit the ground, the curtains fall down tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment